Preparing wedding flowers are much easier with the professional online flower shop- Seaford Forist. Here, couples will be given useful advice of selecting flowers for wedding day by experts, making your day special and happy.
Step 1: Looking suitable flowers for your requirement through bridal magazines, books, websites specializing on flowers and wedding flowers.
By finding information related wedding flowers, you will know different meaning of each flower type so that you can decide best flowers for your special wedding day: roses, orchid,peony, lily of the valley, calla lily or hydrangea.
Step 2: Choosing to suit to your budget
Flowers is necessary for your wedding and are one of “must-have” items. However, Seaford florist advices the couple should select flowers to suit your budget before making a decision meanwhile shouldn’t choose expensive flowers which you cannot afford.
Step 3: Considering the color of the wedding flowers
Flowers should appear on wedding day but the couple also need to consider the color of the wedding flowers to suit the bridal gown, the wedding theme, and the clothing of the bride&groom.
• Wedding flowers in white including: rose, orchid, sweet pea, lily of the valley, stephanotis, gardenia, camellia, narcissus, jasmine, and snowdrop.
• Wedding flowers in pink: rose, tulip, ranunculus, lily, peony, sweet pea, carnation, and boronia.
• Lavender is classified into lavender, lilac, iris, delphinium, anemone, hydrangea, and statice.
• Wedding flowers in yellow: sunflower, lily, tulip, daffodil, gerbera, and freesia.
• Wedding flowers in red are various, including: rose, gerbera, dahlia, poinsettia, and amaryllis.
Step 4: Choosing seasonal-flowers
For the couple who are conscious of the wedding flower budget, choosing flowers according the season is important. You should keep in mind some types of seasonal flowers to prepare wedding flowers best.
• Spring flowers: orchid, lily of the valley, amaryllis, daffodil, anemone, freesia, anunculus, sweet pea, stephanotis, and gerbera.
• Summer flowers: lily, rose, sunflower, chrysanthemum, anthurium, carnation, gypsophila, magnolia, and peony.
• Fall flowers: orchid, daisy, hosta, hydrangea, passion flower, agapanthus, pinks, aster, and clematis.
• Winter flowers: tulip, camellia, iris, euphorbia, pansy, poinsettia, nerine, and snowdrop.
• All year round flowers: orchid, calla lily, rose, tulip, carnation, gypsophila, and protea.
Step 5: Carefully considering bridal bouquet
The options for bridal bouquet for depend on your hobbies, the wedding dress, your height and your wedding theme. There is a range of styles of bridal bouquets, including round, crescent, trailer, sheaf, cascade bouquets, and line. A wedding bouquet can make the bride look more beautiful and luxury.
Step 6: Prepare the bridegroom wedding flowers
Preparing flowers for the groom is easier than the bride. Popular flowers used for the groom’s buttonholes include roses, orchids, carnations, or small varieties of lily.
Step 7: Booking some different essential wedding flowersbrides including maids’ posies, corsages, ceremony arrangement, table centerpieces, and thank-you bouquets.